Monday, October 25

Top 2

Top 2 Favorite Halloween or Fall crafts/decor/party ideas

Sorry I haven't posted Top 2 the last couple of weeks. I have been a bit busy but this is one Top 2 that I didn't want to miss out on! Decorating for Fall around the house is something I LOVE to do & am always looking for new ideas! Here are a couple of my favorites:

1) I made something similar to this last year. They are super cute & SO easy to create. They can be used for Thanksgiving table centerpieces or placed on a coffee or end table or even displayed around a fireplace or on the mantel.


2) This is what I am going to do to the pumpkins that are outside displayed on our front steps. A little spray paint, some letter stencils & some glitter & you got a super cute idea for the front entryway.

6 comments:

The Undomestic Mom said...

love those!

star said...

I adore the pumpkins! So cute and so easy! I actually painted and glittered pumpkins this weekend! So fun!

Unknown said...

cute candle....^^

Female Stuff said...

I prefer the orange pumpkin. But the silver one looks good too :)

Hop here from T2T
Happy Tuesday
Risma

Unknown said...

Love the pumpkins.


I'm a new follower from Top 2 Tuesday. Hope you'll check out my blog www.jandshoughton.blogspot.com

Caroline said...

I am loving the painted pumpkins this year!

carolineandfredsmithwick.blogspot.com