Day 22 → Something you wish you hadn’t done in your life.
I can honestly say that I do not have a single thing in my life that I wish I did not do.
Sure I wish I hadn't gotten into credit card debt at such a young age but going through that has made me the responsible adult with money that I am today. Sure I wish I hadn't wasted so much time on relationships that were going nowhere but had I not had those experiences, I probably wouldn't have found Shane. I also wish I knew back then what I know now.
However, all these mistakes I have made & all the problems I endured were all worth it & have made me the person I am today. I truly believe that everything that happens, happens for a reason. All of the lessons & mishaps & messes, is simply life. I have learned something from everything that has ever happened to me.
Living life is to learn life. You should make every second count for something. You should be able to make mistakes & learn from them. Nobody is perfect & it is what we learn from our experiences that counts. Be strong, productive & independent - that is what life has taught me so far & I don't regret a thing.
2 comments:
Good for you! There have been a ton of things that I've done in my past that make me cringe thinking about them, but they have all brought me to where I am today and today I like who I am!
Hugs to you!!
Couldn't have said it better. Like D, some things do make me cringe. But I probably wouldn't "undo" them.
This 30 day thing is very thought provoking...
Post a Comment