Day 29 → Something you hope to change about yourself and why.
Lose 10 lbs - why? for the sake of my health, my wardrobe & my mental status
This last year, I have been battling with my weight. I contribute it to all the hormone injections from the fertility treatments & my state of mind from month after month. My weight will go up, then comes down, then goes back up. Since I basically wear "PJ's" everyday to work (scrubs) I try to do a "jeans check" once a week to make sure I'm not gaining too much weight. When the jeans are snug I try to watch what I eat for awhile. When they are loose I eat everything around the house. It is a constant battle.
If I threw some exercise in the mix I might have a better handle on my fluctuating weight. But if you recall my "truth" from Day 1 I am a huge procrastinator. It is one of my flaws & I am working on it....maybe I will start next week?! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment