Wednesday, October 27

30 Truths - Day 27

Day 27 → What’s the best thing going for you right now?

My marriage.

It is the only rock solid thing I am absolutely sure of at this given moment. With my husband, I don't have to guess. Our relationship isn't childish or insincere or fake nor do we play games. It's the most perfect, honest, challenging thing I could have asked for in a relationship & I love it. I wouldn't trade him or our relationship for anything in the world.

Family's can have their own sets of issues, my friends may grow distant or just plain write me off but the one thing I am sure of is that my marriage is there. Thriving away even in the bad days. With Shane I know I can do anything, I can be anything because he's the only completely honest person I have in my life. He doesn't play games or lie, he's a wonderful, loving, sincere & truthful person - even when I don't want to hear it. And as cheesy as this line may be it is SO true....he completes me :)

No comments: