Thursday, October 7

30 Truths - Day 7

Day 07 → Someone who has made your life worth living for.

*I can't narrow it down to just one person...

- my husband. For without me in his life, he wouldn't be able to find his car keys, or his wallet, or his ball cap, or the black t-shirt with the UPS logo on it, or the flashlight, or the cold medicine, or the.....well, you get the picture! He is forever lost when it comes to finding stuff. When he asks me where things are it makes me feel needed, it makes me feel loved & it validates the fact he couldn't live without me :) So for those things alone, it makes life worth living!


- my family. Oh how awesome my family is. Families are the compass that guide us. They are the inspiration to reach great heights & our comfort when we occasionally falter. I am so lucky to have such a close-knit family. These people have watched out for me, helped me when times were bad, shared in my good times, have challenged me & have inspired me to be better. They are always there when you need to lean on them & have never judged. And being an Aunt to 2 nieces & 3 nephews is the best job in the world!

- my friends. Without them my life would boring & my social calendar would be empty :) The best thing about my girlfriends is that I know they always have my back. They laugh with me during happy times & provide a shoulder to cry on during bad times. They understand when I have been silent & respect me when I have been out of touch. They make my life fun, meaningful & definitely interesting. They provide me with advice when I need it & even when I don't think I need it. They accept me as I am & never try to change me but will correct me in a skinny minute when I am at fault. I am so very lucky to have such a great group of friends in my life & have been blessed by each one's relationship with me.

No comments: