Day 11 → Something people seem to compliment you the most on.
It may sound selfish, but I have been complimented on alot of things throughout my years. "You have pretty naturally curly hair" or "You are so talented when it comes to making/designing/creating things" or "You are too nice" or "You have pretty eyes" or "You have the biggest heart" but the one thing I have been told time & time again is that I am a really good friend.
I take this as a huge compliment as it is hard to find a true friend out there these days that you can trust, depend on, receive unconditional support, encouragement & most important...honesty. I strive to be all these & then some when it comes to my friendships. I take pride in the fact that I am a good friend who can keep a secret, who is always there when I am needed, who can provide encouragement & a positive attitude when times are tough, who can be that ear to bend or that shoulder to lean on when need be, who will be honest with you & say to you "that color is SO not you" or "that is NOT a good look on you". A true friend will keep it real with you...always.
"The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch swing with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've ever had." ~ Unknown
No comments:
Post a Comment