Experience life without a child of our own.
Shane & I have been struggling with infertility for almost 4 years now. Most of you reading this blog don't know much about this part of our lives because I don't like to share it with too many people. Over a year ago, we started seeing a Reproductive Endocrinologist (fertility specialist) & haven't had any success. It is very frustrating because we have been diagnosed with "unexplained infertility" which means there is no medical reason why we can't get pregnant. It has been mentally, physically & financially draining & after all the appointments & injections & blood work & procedures we are not exactly sure where to go from here. We are weighing our options & hope that whatever we decide will provide us with a child to call our own. Please keep us in your prayers as we continue on this journey...
2 comments:
Love and prayers daily sent to the two of you. Miss you!
Hugs,
Mel~
God works in mysterious ways. One of my dearest friends finally brought her adopted daughter home from Russia to find that she was pregnant....with twins.
No matter how it happens, I know that you and Shane will make great parents. I do think of you often and always wish and hope for nothing more than for your dream to come true.
Post a Comment