Day 14 → A hero that has let you down.
Oprah Winfrey
Dear Oprah,
You have been my hero for years but this past September you let me down. How disappointed I was to hear you will be ending your show in 2011 :( What will I do come 9pm & you are no longer there to watch? You have become my primetime-staple & have grown used to the fact that you are always there when nothing else is on TV. How will I make it through November without your "Favorite Things" show? I will be out of the "know" when it comes to the "in" things to buy for X-mas gifts or for myself. It's because of you that I learned about Apple Bottom jeans, Skype, Nate Berkus, & a new word: va-jay-jay. With your absence, I am going to miss out on so much. Oh how you will be missed....
Regards,
HT
No comments:
Post a Comment