Day 30 → Write a letter & tell yourself EVERYTHING you love about yourself
Woo hoo - I have finally reached the very last "truth" in this 30 Days of Truth Challenge. I am surprised I actually stuck with it & finished it - only because I know myself! I do think that this last "truth" is kind of dumb, but it is my very last 30 Truths post so I gotta finish what I started! So here goes...
Dear HT,
On how I love thyself! Let me count the ways....
I love thee to the depth and breadth and height
My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight
For the ends of Being and ideal Grace.
I love thee to the level of everyday's
Most quiet need, by sun and candle-light.
I love thee freely, as men strive for Right;
I love thee purely, as they turn from Praise.
I love thee with a passion put to use
In my old griefs, and with my childhood's faith.
I love thee with a love I seemed to lose
With my lost saints, --- I love thee with the breath,
Smiles, tears, of all my life! --- and, if God choose,
I shall but love thee better after death.
Okay, so I took the easy way out & quoted a poem by Elizabeth Barrett Browning only because I honestly sat here for like 20 minutes & had NO clue what to write - so forgive me. I am just glad to be done with this daily blogging about the "truth". It was beginning to be quite the chore sitting down every night trying to figure out what to post.
Hopefully you learned a little bit about me these past 30 days!? I actually have a blog challenge similiar to this one called "30 Days of Me" which I plan on doing later down the road. But for now, HT is in need of a break...
No comments:
Post a Comment