Saturday, October 23

30 Truths - Day 23

Day 23 → Something you wish you had done in your life.

This is kind of a strange question seeing that I have a lot of living left to do & lots of things yet to accomplish!? But if I evaluate life up to this point & what I wish I had done earlier in life it would have to be: I wish I would have started contributing to my employers 401K as soon as it was available to me to participate in. (Sorry if you were looking for something a bit more exciting!)

Had I done this in my early 20's, I would be a lot closer to my goal for retirement. I started getting serious about a 401k & started contributing about 10 years ago. Unfortunately, I was about 10 years behind when I should have started :( Oh well - I guess if I retire at age 65 then I have the next 27 years to catch up!

No comments: