Day 09 → Someone you didn’t want to let go, but just drifted.
I am blessed to have many girlfriends in my life. As I think about them all they are categorized in "groups" of girlfriends. There are the Neighborhood Girls, the Work Girls, my Blog Girls, my South Carolina Girls, my High School Girls, my College Girls & then all the other girlfriends I have met & remained friends with throughout life.
Sadly though, I have lost touch with a few of these girls. Not on purpose but more like life got in the way, we all got busy & we just drifted apart. I never get to see them but thanks to the internet & cell phones I get to keep up with them through their blogs, emails or sending a text to let them know I am thinking of them. I miss our days of getting together for drinks or dinner for some catching up but am thankful they are still in my life. Even if it's only through technology.
A life with no girlfriends is not a life I want to know....
No comments:
Post a Comment