Top 2 Tips of any kind
Beauty Tip #1 - Any of you who wear lipstick has had this happen to them at one time or another. You are talking to a friend & they say "you have lipstick/lip gloss on your teeth". It is embarrassing & you wonder how long you've been walking around, smiling at people like that! Well, to prevent this from happening again, after application, stick your index finger into your mouth (after washing your hands of course), close your lips around your finger, and pull it out. Any excess lip gloss/lipstick that would have ended up on your teeth is now on your finger. Works every time!
Beauty Tip #2 - If you find yourself suffering from an oily face (especially in this heat we have had lately), head to your nearest ladies room and try blotting your face with one of those ordinary, disposable, paper toilet seat covers. But make sure to grab one from the very back of the stack for sanitary purposes.
To use, tear off a small section of paper, apply firm, but gentle pressure, press and hold to your face until excess oil is absorbed. It’s an easy & inexpensive way to banish any shine — any time.
4 comments:
These tips are fantastic. I love the toilet seat cover one- I have oily skin. If only Pittsburgh bathrooms had those...
okay such great tips!! thanks!!!
That second tip is A-MAZ-ING...
THANK YOU!
I love the first tip! I never wear lipstick because of that reason...now I can try this out! :)
Post a Comment