I have had lots of friends asking how Miss Ava is doing so I thought I would provide a little update.Mama informs me she is doing great! Stacey & Tommy got to hold her for the very first time on Sunday (she was 1 week old) & she even got to wear her very first outfit :) They were SO excited! Miss Ava has also started to take in her momma's milk through a feeding tube & is totally off the C-PAP machine so she is breathing on her own. She is getting bigger & stronger every day! Sounds like she will be staying in the NICU for another 4-5 weeks.
Thanks for all your thoughts & prayers - I know Stacey & Tommy appreciate them more than you know!

2 comments:
Oh, my that is such a peanut. I seriously want to love on her. Please give my love and thoughts to your friends.
I know she is no where near the size now, but I think I have some cute Janie and Jack clothes that she might the right size for in the winter. They were Lily's and have been waiting for over two years for a doll baby like this. PLEASE let me know if they would like some very gently worn newbie girlie clothes.
I'm seriously loving that baby...what the heck!
Post a Comment