Tuesday, August 31

Eeeek!

So our grill cover has been laying on the floor of our deck for a couple weeks now since we grill out almost everynight & it is just easier to keep it off. Since it is supposed to rain this evening Shane attempted to cover the grill - until he saw this: Looks like Mama Mouse & her 5 babies have set up house under our grill cover! I do have to admit the babies are super cute & I must have sat there for at least 5 minutes watching them! I am SO torn with the idea of having to set out some D-Con tomorrow :( Tough decision to make but we can't risk these furry critters getting into our house.

I wonder if Animal Control would come & get them if they are still on the deck tomorrow morning? YES - I am a sucker for furry animals....even mice!

1 comment:

Keri said...

Are you running a funny farm over there?

Seriously, they are so cute! I refuse to let Ken get rid of the Robinson's leaving under our patio. That is different, they are bunnies and not mice. I think you should name them. No one can kill anything with a name. Like the cows across the street, one of them is named Abby. The farmer cannot possibly butcher Abby, can he?