Monday, August 23

Top 2

Top 2....Biggest Indulgences

1) Dessert - specifically a Chocolate Bag from McCormick & Schmicks. This is my all-time favorite dessert! It consists of a three-inch-tall department store shopping bag made entirely out of semisweet chocolate, filled with creamy white chocolate mousse, strawberries, blueberries and raspberries flowing out of the bag with a cinnamon stick. Me & my girlfriends have been known to go out of our way to stop in to this restaurant just to indulge on this dee-lish dessert. Oh so yummy!
2) Pampering - I often indulge in pampering of myself & it definitely keeps me sane! I get a haircut & brow wax every 8 weeks, a pedicure every 4 weeks & a massage every 2 mos! I indulge on fancy lotions & soaps because there isn't anything better than getting out of the shower or bath after using fancy soap & applying some yummy smelling lotion :) I am a sucker for "smell-good" products - no matter what they are!

4 comments:

Kerbi said...

Stopping by from Taylor's blog! I chose pampering too! Adorable blog! Happy Tuesday!

Ms. Emmy N said...

That dessert looks amazing!! And I love getting pampered too ~ we only have one body, might as well treat it right! :)

Keri said...

I love the Chocolate Sack! I will finish all of it one of these days. I came so close last time.

Unknown said...

Wow, that desert looks absolutely delicious!!!!! Great picks