Tuesday, August 17

Top 2

This weeks topic is:
Top 2 characters you would like to play on a tv show/movie

1) Lauren Conrad - who wouldn't love to live her life!? She is beautiful, a celebutante, fashion designer, author and appears to be a super sweet girl. I loved her on The Hills & was so sad to see her go :( The show just wasn't the same without her.

2) Carrie Bradshaw - a girl after my own heart. She "lives for fashion," is a shoe lover & owner of expensive designer shoes (Manolo Blahniks, Louboutin & Jimmy Choo's), has a fabulous wardrobe, & lives the life in New York City. She was my favorite on "Sex & the City" & is yet another show that I'm sad has ended :(

1 comment:

Brianna! said...

I considered Lauern Conrad!
She's so pretty
Rather, I went for a male Somewhat version of Lauren:)
xoxo
bB