Top 2 Favorite Cities1) Charleston, SC - when I lived in Columbia, SC we would often drive to Charleston & spend the weekend shopping, seeing the sites, going to the beach & just taking in the whole city. I fell in love with this city the first time I laid eyes on it & am so fortunate to have such great girlfriends who still live there so I can visit anytime! These are my favorite places to visit: Cooper River Bridge, City Public Market, Isle of Palms and The Battery.

2) Las Vegas - everytime I have gone to Vegas I have had the BEST time. I love the sights, the shopping, the shows, the fountains, the people-watching, the casinos, the restaurants, the clubs...I just love it all!


2) Las Vegas - everytime I have gone to Vegas I have had the BEST time. I love the sights, the shopping, the shows, the fountains, the people-watching, the casinos, the restaurants, the clubs...I just love it all!
1 comment:
I knew Vegas would be listed!
Post a Comment