Saturday, August 28

Belated Gift

Today I went to check the mailbox for mail & to my surprise I had a package from my dear blog friend Desiree. It was a belated b-day gift & I was so very excited to see what she had sent me. This is what was inside along with a very sweet card:

Love, love, love it! The earrings are big & dangly - just how I like them & the necklace is so very precious! The little heart has the word "love" engraved in it, there are two little pearls (one black/one white) & the big gold charm has an "H" on it. Desiree said the H could represent Hope, Health, Happiness & Hole lotta babies :) LOL - she is too funny! Let's hope with this good-luck necklace that she is one day right!

Thank you SO very much Desiree for such a thoughtful gift! You are truly the bomb-diggity :) Hugs from HT!

2 comments:

Nickie said...

Love that necklace. Mind asking her where she got it? I love it!!!!

Heather said...

Nickie - I believe she got it at World Market! Who knew they sold jewelry?!?