Tuesday, April 20

Top 2 Tuesday

Top 2 Favorite Items under $15...
1) Covergirl Outlast Double Lip Shine - about $8

I love using this lipcolor because I hate to reapply lip product! That is why I don't like lipstick - plus when I wear a mask at work it comes off in the mask :( The lipcolor does NOT come off & it really does last all day, but you have to use the gloss with it or else it makes your lips look dry. The gloss isn't too sticky and lasts for a decent amount of time. I also use my Victoria's Secret Mint Shine Lipgloss along with it & the color stays put all day long.

2) Shea Cashmere Hand Cream - Bath & Body Works $12


Since I work in the medical field, I wash my hands ALOT! I also think I am addicted to hand sanitizer but that is a whole other post! So when my hands are dry & need some attention, I reach for this lotion. It not only smells heavenly (like shea butter) but it makes your hands feel satiny smooth & not at all greasy. It is from Bath & Body Works & you can usually get it on sale for $6 - that is when I stock up :)

No comments: