
A friends' blog that I read weekly started a fun thing called "Top 2 Tuesday". Every Tuesday she picks a "top 2" topics to post about. I have really enjoyed reading them every week so I thought it might be kind of fun to join in. Please feel free to do the same on your blogs as well...
This weeks topic......Top 2 Favorite Magazines
This is tough having to pick just two as I enjoy reading & subscribe to many magazines. But I guess I will narrow it down to these two:
1) US Weekly - yes I am a sucker for trash talk & celebrity gossip. I just can't help myself. It all started when my friend Nickie would give me all her old US Weekly's. Then she went & got a subscription for me for my B-day several years ago. The addiction has only gotten worse! Everyone at work loves it when I bring in my "used" US Weekly magazines. I have even busted my husband a few times flipping through it :)
1 comment:
So the pie looks delish and is making me hungry at this hour. Yummy! Fun idea.
Post a Comment