Friday, April 23

Hanging out with family

My sister & 4 month old nephew Cael arrived at noon today from Wisconsin & I was SO very excited to pick them up from the airport. I hadn't seen Cael since he was a few weeks old so I was looking forward to seeing & hanging out with this cutie patootie for the weekend.


After they arrived, we stopped for lunch then made the long trek to my house to await my mom & grandma's arrival as they were making the drive down from South Dakota. Incase you are wondering why all the family is in town, it's because my soon-to-be sister-in-law's bridal shower is on Saturday.

Mom & grandma got to the house around 2:30pm and we spent the rest of the afternoon visiting & catching up. We ended up getting a couple of Papa Murphy's pizzas for supper & had a nice, relaxing rest of the evening hanging out. We all went to bed early as we were so very tired from the days travels & were looking forward to tomorrows festivities.

No comments: