Tonight I headed over to Michelle's for our monthly gathering of Game-Night with the neighborhood girls. We welcomed Amber, who lives in the cul-de-sac across the ponds, to our group. She was very nice & seemed to handle the craziness of these girls quite well :) We hope that she makes it to our next gathering as she was a lot of fun! As usual everyone brought something yummy to share & Michelle was treating everyone to Peach Wine-a-rita's. They were made with the white wine she & Keri had bought on their trip to the wineries in Arkansas. They were oh so dee-lish but unfortunately I was on call for the evening so I was only able to enjoy one :(
Later in the evening, we all sat down & attempted to play a game of Uno Attack but too many laughs & much small talk kept interrupting our game. It ended up being a nice ending to the work-week & was a fun evening with a great group of girlfriends.
Thanks Michelle for being such a great hostess :) Until next time...
No comments:
Post a Comment