
1) Moroccanoil - I LOVE this stuff! This ultra-light oil is absorbed by the hair instantly, which makes for a natural, silky finish and awesome shine once your hair is styled. The oil restores over-processed hair damaged by environmental factors, heated styling tools and chemical procedures. Also known as: getting highlights, using a Chi flat iron to straighten your hair & using a big round brush with a blow dryer on high to dry & straighten your hair :) It also revives, hydrates and detangles hair. Besides all this, it smells extremely yummy too :)
2) Olay Daily Facials - I wash my face every night with these. I've been fortunate enough to have never really dealt with acne (knock on wood) but i've always been weird about washing my face. I seriously can't go to bed without washing my face, no matter how late it is. These daily facials are perfect because they take off all my makeup with ease and get my face super clean feeling.
So there you have it! If any of you have any home remedies, favorite beauty products or any other secret tips please share!
No comments:
Post a Comment