Friday, April 23

Breakfast Date

This morning I had breakfast with a girl whom I had never personally met before. Her name is Desiree, she lives in Dallas & she writes a fabulous blog. That is how I have gotten to know her - by reading her blog over the last year. She grew up in Kansas City & this past weekend she was back here visiting family with her husband. We finally got to meet each other after all the months of keeping up with each others blogs as well as exchanging many personal emails.

Upon meeting Desiree, I thought she was adorable, absolutely beautiful & as sweet as could be :) After getting our coffee & bagels, we spent the next 90 minutes chatting away like we were long, lost friends. We talked about our families, how we met our husbands, how we ended up where we are now, past relationships, work, & so much more! It was awesome just sitting there in the booth chatting away & getting to know her on a personal level! I was sad that our time together was unfortunately cut way too short as I had to go pick my sister & nephew up from the airport at noon. So before we left, we gave each other hugs, said our farewells & promised to get together when she is back in KC the end of May.


Thanks Desiree for coming out to breakfast & for such a wonderful start to my morning! It was SO very nice to have finally met you :)

No comments: