Since my wedding dress had been preserved and boxed up, I decided to wear the bridesmaid dress from my sister's wedding - which was over 5 years ago. I was unsure if it was even going to fit me after all these years but miraculously enough all the zippers zipped up without any trouble. The top was a bit more snug than I had remembered but all in all if fit pretty well!
We started the evening gathered round the island in the kitchen drinking, eating and catching up as usual. Later we made our way around the dining room table to share in each others wedding stories and photo albums. It was so much fun hearing all about everyone's "big day" and seeing their pictures. We of course couldn't let the evening pass us by without a few pictures of our own! Thanks Keri for being such a fun "hostess with the mostest"! The wedding-theme was a great idea!
Pictured L to R: Heather, Jill, Michelle, Keri and Melissa
*Heather & Jill striking a pose!
1 comment:
Heather, this sounds like the best night! What fun!
Post a Comment