KU was playing Dayton today so I was excited to get to watch the game and keep track of all my "wins" on my bracket picks. I am doing really well on one bracket in particular so I am crossing my fingers I take home some $$$ when it is all said and done. The results of the 1st & 2nd rounds will be emailed to us tomorrow!
My girlfriend Deanna was in town from Austin, TX this weekend and was wanting to see the girls before she headed back, so we had made plans to all meet downtown at Gordan Biersch in the Power & Light District for drinks and dinner. We enjoyed sitting outside in the 70 degree weather, catching up and watching some NCAA basketball on the big screen. It was SO great catching up with her and hearing all about her life in Austin. Of course the day wouldn't be complete without a few pictures of the occasion:
*It was Deanna's B-day on Friday so we all shared some B-day cake...YUM :)
*L to R: HK, Deanna and HT
No comments:
Post a Comment