The day started off by paying bills, then running errands and doing a little shopping. I later met the game-night girls and their husbands out for dinner at Texas Roadhouse where we all dined on some great food & as always, shared in great conversation. Besides Shane not being able to join in the fun, we were also short one couple from the "regular" group - Melissa & Nick - and they were all greatly missed.
After dinner, we all decided to head back to Rob & Michelle's for some beverages around the bonfire. The boys got everything set up outside for us & got cozy around the fire but somehow the ladies all ended up staying inside gathered around the kitchen table for the majority of the evening laughing and talking the night away. The boys didn't seem to mind too much that we were inside and neither did we - seeing how the girls left all warm & cozy and not smelling like smoke! Nick ended up joining the group later that evening but unfortunately Melissa was away in Wichita for the weekend! It was definitely another great evening with good friends!
*Keri & Heather at Texas Roadhouse
*Michelle & Rob
"Can I interest anyone in some "Gentleman Jack"?
1 comment:
Ah I missed all you guys too! I knew when Nick was drunk facebooking at 1 am the neighborhood gathering had to have been fun. Looking forward to the next outing. Mel~
Post a Comment