Wednesday, March 18

One 'Rita Too Many

This evening after work I met my dear friend Heather (aka: HK) out at our favorite mexican restaurant - Rudy's - for dinner and 'ritas. Shane was out of town and I needed to eat so I figured why not! We managed to eat, drink and chat our way through two hours before I even knew it. When we got our bill I looked and thought that mine seemed ridiculously high for what I had ordered! They had charged me for dinner as well as 3 margaritas! I swore up and down that I only consumed 2! Then I looked at the empty glasses on the table.....1, 2, 3, um...yah, HT drank 3 margaritas! Damn, I need to start paying closer attention to how many 'ritas I drink! I almost needed to call a cab to take me home :)

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Glad you had fun. Sounds like a great night out. If you ever need a "taxi" to spring hill don't hesitate to call. 3 rita's is nothing compared to that taxi bill. :)

Keri said...

I certainly hope you obeyed the noise ordinance when approaching the Spring Hill City Limits!