Saturday, May 22

6 years & counting

Six years ago today I stood in front of God, my family, & my closest friends & said "I DO" to the most
wonderful man in the world...the love of my life!
Sometimes I still can't believe it. Until I met my husband, I used to think that a girl was really lucky if she found someone who she could just get along with. I didn't think that all that starry-eyed fireworks stuff was actually real...until I found it. I didn't think that I would ever find someone who gave me "butterfly" feelings in my stomach everytime he walked through the door. I didn't think a man could be a girls best friend. I didn't believe in soulmates.
During these six wonderful years I have learned that all these things are possible & I consider myself to be one of the lucky ones.

5 comments:

Nickie said...

got up, went straight to your blog. I knew you would have a post today. :)
Happy anniversary. 6 years? Wow, it seems like yesterday!

Desiree said...

You looked GAWgeous on your wedding day!

Yay marriage!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!! Erinn

Amy said...

I was thinking about you all day Saturday. I still remember your wedding day like it was yesterday. So hard to believe it has been 6 years!
Guess what CD is playing in the van the last few days? Your wedding cd is one of Audrey's favorites!
Sorry that I didn't get here sooner...happy belated anniversary!

Keri said...

Happy Anniversary Taylors!