Tuesday, May 4

Top 2 Tuesday


Top 2 Things You Splurge On
1) I have an obsession with purses - Coach purses to be exact. I sometimes think I might need an intervention!? Like anything I have, I get tired of it after awhile so I will splurge & buy a new one. I am proud to say that I have never payed full price for one. I either buy them off of eBay or at the Coach Outlet store. I actually got 2 more in Vegas at the Outlet & decided I need to sell a few in my "collection" to justify the cost of buying 2 more purses I don't need :)
2) Pedicures! I absolutely love getting pedicures. I used to love getting manicures and pedicures together but I would always get frustrated when the manicure would chip the next day. Might have something to do with my line of work?! Anyways, unless it's a special occasion I stick with pedicures!

No comments: