I started my day by taking Neo to Petsmart to get groomed & then ran errands for a few hours waiting to pick him up. Came home, cleaned the house & then got ready for an evening with the girls. My friend Deanna is in town for the weekend, so I met her & our friends Kari & Heather (HK) at Baja 600 on the Plaza for dinner & drinks before we headed on over to the theatre to see Sex & the City 2. We ended up sitting outside & enjoyed the beautiful evening while catching up with each other. 
Saturday, May 29
SATC2 gathering
Today officially started the 3-day holiday weekend & for once I don't have to carry a pager, I don't have anywhere to be & there is nothing on the calendar to do - finally! Seems I have been go-go-going since mid April with weekends jam-packed, stuff going on & places to go so this is a very nice & rare treat!
We each ordered a different flavor of martini & enjoyed sampling each others - Blue Raspberry, Key Lime, Cosmo & a Bikini martini. Soon after, we were headed to the late showing of SATC2 & settled in our seats for a great movie. All us girls went last year to the late showing of the first SATC so it seemed fitting that we all go together again for the 2nd one! We all agreed it was a cute & funny movie & very SATC-like! Thanks girls for a wonderful evening!
After dinner we walked over to Brio's for martini's & were they ever strong - but very good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment