Saturday, May 8

Chelsea Hander

Tonight I spent the evening with my neigborhood girlfriends along with my friend Susan for dinner & a comedy show. We all met at On The Border for some margaritas, good food & great conversation.

Time flew by & before we knew it we were paying our bill & on our way to the Starlight Theatre to see Chelsea Handler. For those of you who don't know, Chelsea is a stand-up comedian who hosts her own late night talk show called Chelsea Lately on E! & she is hilarious. She has also written a few books which are definitely worth the read.
She had all us girls crackin' up with all her humor & left us wanting more. It ended up being a bit chilly out at Starlight but nothing a couple of beverages & a few good laughs couldn't take care of.
Thanks girls for another fun evening out!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I almost bought tickets for that show! I was at her signing earlier in the day..she's a riot!