Saturday, May 1

Vegas Day 2

Spent the morning sleeping in, got ready & then made our way to the LV Premier Outlet Mall for the majority of the day. This is one of the things that I really wanted to do this trip so since everyone else pretty much had their day planned, me, Camille & Marlo spent our day shopping.

This was the first stop & the 1st purchase of the day:I ended up buying 2 Coach purses that were marked down 30% off PLUS I had a 30% off coupon so I got them both at a really good price. Too much for some - just right for me!

We then made our way around the outlet mall stopping in & out of stores like Guess, Bebe, Kate Spade, True Religion & Seven just to name a few. It was a great outlet mall with lots of great stores & a wonderful afternoon spent with friends.

We made our way back to the hotel around 3pm, chilled for a bit in the room & then got ready for another evening out in Vegas.

Tonight was to be Meghan's Bachelorette Party so after I had finished getting ready, I made my way to Meghan's room to give the girls their "bachelorette party gear" for all to wear throughout the evening.

After everyone was ready, we made our way over to Mandalay Bay to have a drink at the Minus 5 Bar. For $25 you can go into the "Ice Bar", have a drink & experience a bar made totally of ice. Camille & I opted not to pay for the 10 minute experience but instead had a drink at the regular bar. We waited for the other girls while they went in, had their drink, took some pics & 15 minutes later were back.

Next stop was to one of the Mexican restaurants in Mandalay Bay for dinner. We all dined on chips & salsa & Camille & I shared quesadillas that were just so-so - which was disappointing but thankful it wasn't very expensive!Camille & I had to unfortunately leave early after dinner as she is still breast-feeding & had to go pump for the night so the girls said they would meet up with us after she was done. By the time we got back to the hotel & Camille was done pumping a good hour had gone by & we made our way down to meet Meghan at the club. We ended up running into the KC girls & stopped to catch up with them for a minute since we hadn't seen them all day. Meghan, Desi & her sister Sarah came over also & then told us that Desi wasn't feeling well & they were all tired so they were going to turn in for the night. We were disappointed that Meghan wasn't going to get her "last night out as a single girl" but it was her decision! We did manage to get one last picture of the entire group before they left:After they left, we hung out in the casino for awhile & then went to LAX to do some dancing. After almost an hour of waiting in line to get in I was done! It was 1am, my feet & back hurt, my stomach wasn't feeling well since dinner & I was exhausted so I went ahead and went back to the room while the other girls managed to stay out until 3am. According to them, I missed a good time :( Oh well - at least I was going to be well rested in the morning!

No comments: