Tuesday, May 18

Top 2 Tuesday


It's time for Top 2 Tuesday & this week its Top 2 things to do before I die. Taylor's blog always has the best topics on her Top 2 Tuesday posts.

Not going to lie, this one is one that will most certainly make you rack your brain as I did, but it's also a "bucket list" of sorts and of course we all have things we want to cross off our list before our time is complete. Mine are these:

1) Become a mother. As much as other things can help make your world complete, I don't think there is one single thing I'd rather do on earth than become a Mom. Being surrounded by such a loving family since I was little, I can't help but hope I get to have that experience someday & surround my own little one with such love!

2) Go up in a hot air balloon. There are several businesses in KC that offer balloon rides to the public but unfortunately it is pricey ($185/person)! Maybe someday I will be lucky enough to be able to cross this request off of my "bucket list"?! Anyone be willing to go up, up & away with me?

5 comments:

Nickie said...

I don't know a single person that I think would be better at #1 than you.
I had the blessing of driving all the way to the Corn Palace capital to watch you get married....and I will one day witness you as a mother. I just know it.
As for #2- you are surely nuts!

Nickie said...

ohhh and obviously your wedding is on my mind....since your anniversary is a few days away. Happy anniversary early!

Melissa said...

HT you will make an awesome mom and I continue to keep you in my prayers that your prayers will be answered.

As for #2 - so wish I knew you when we were younger...my dad used to fly balloons. Where most kids have great lake and camping memories...most of my favorite childhood memories are from balloon races. I finally flew with my Dad in the 5th grade while my brothers first ride by accident was when he was 3 years old. Wish my Dad still had connections in this area...we would have a blast together but your right pretty expensive.

Desiree said...

First, I'm being all sleuthy - Happy Anniversary! Early, late or on time, you deserve mad props for another year of wedded bliss!

Ok, so you're #1 - I'm totally plotting all the baby clothes and shit I'm buying you when WHEN WHEN that happens! Nuff said

#2 - You are on. your. own!!!! I'm so scared of heights, and you know, BEING IN A TINY BASKET A BILLION MILES ABOVE THE GROUND and all that! If you go, don't tell me till it's done - my nerves wouldn't be able to take it.

Cori said...

Well, you know where I stand with #1. I have three women who I regularly pray for in that category: you, D, and another. I support you 100%!
As for #2, I kind of did that. But I don't know if it counts. It was in San Diego, and it was at the Wild Animal park. It was a real hot air balloon, but it was tethered. So we went up, just didn't "go" very far any direction. It was not scary at all. But maybe because I knew I could easily get down? :)