This is a neopolitan mousse atop a brownie w/raspberry sauce & it was oh soooo good! It turned out to be a really nice luncheon & was a nice gesture by the hospital to be honored for all our years of service.
Thursday, May 6
10 years & still going
Every year the hospital I work for puts on a Recognition Luncheon to honor staff that have worked there for 5, 10, 20+ yrs. This year I was in attendance along with a few of my co-workers. I am proud to say that I have been at St. Lukes for 10 years & can honestly say it is a fabulous place to work for.
We had a dee-lish 3 course meal starting with a cranberry/walnut salad w/goat cheese, then the main entree consisted of a beef rib w/bbq sauce, chicken breast with a honey mustard glaze, garlic mashed potatoes & vegetables. The dessert was last & it came out to us looking like this:
This is a neopolitan mousse atop a brownie w/raspberry sauce & it was oh soooo good! It turned out to be a really nice luncheon & was a nice gesture by the hospital to be honored for all our years of service.
This is a neopolitan mousse atop a brownie w/raspberry sauce & it was oh soooo good! It turned out to be a really nice luncheon & was a nice gesture by the hospital to be honored for all our years of service.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh my goodness, ten years! That's amazing Heather. Seriously, are you old enough to have a job for that long? ;)
Although I never hope to have to visit you "on duty" I still hope someday to see you in action!
Post a Comment