Friday, March 5

Purse Party

Tonight I spent the evening over at my friend Heather's house (HK) as she was hosting a Purse Party. If you love designer purses at "knock-off" prices, then this kind of party is for you! There must have been over a hundred bags & wallets spread around her house for us to look at. She had fake Louis Vuitton, Coach, Burberry, Prada, Jimmy Choo, & Dolce & Gabbana bags for our viewing pleasure in every color imaginable. I ended up getting a cute red/black Prada handbag to add to my collection:

It was a fun evening as I spent most of it eating, drinking & visiting with all my girlfriends. After everyone left, the "Vegas group" of girls stayed behind for some photo ops & some much needed catching up! We are all spread out over the city so we don't get to see each other as much as we would like but always make it a point to get together monthly to keep in touch!
After I left Heather's, I made my way home & stopped in at my neighbor Keri's house as she was hosting our monthly game-night gathering. I was happy to see that everyone was still there so I was able to visit with these girls for awhile! Mel of course wouldn't let us leave w/out the usual group photo :) Unfortunately, she had to take the photo so that is why she is missing from the group!
It ended up being a nice end to the work week & was a great evening spent with my girlfriends!

1 comment:

Desiree said...

Award for you! Come and get it!
http://desireesdaydreams.blogspot.com/2010/03/and-im-not-even-actress.html