1) Bounce Bar - for someone who has a husband that always forgets to put a dryer sheet in the dryer this is a fabulous concept! This little bar has literally saved my marriage :) It attaches to the inside of your dryer and freshens every load automatically conquering static cling for up to 4 mos at a time! A replacement indicator will appear when it is time for a new bar so you are never without. And the best part: the price! It costs less than a box of dryer sheets and lasts longer!
2) "Look Ma, New Hands" lotion - this lotion from Bath & Body Works is awesome for my dry, cracked hands due to my excessive hand washing & hand sanitizer addiction! Hey, I work in a hospital so that is how I roll! It has paraffin in it to lock in the moisture & keep hands soft & smooth. Oh, and it has a lovely citrus scent!
3) Skinny Clutch wallet by Mundi - I got this for my sister for her B-day & she loved it. So I asked for one for X-mas & got one from my mom & I too love it! It is a skinny, flat wallet that snaps shut. It is perfect for grabbing & running into the store for a quick errand without having to tote a huge purse around. Now don't get me wrong - you all know I LOVE my purses - but sometimes it is nice to just grab this cute wallet and go. 


6) Dunkin Donuts coffee - I made the mistake of stopping in to the local chain & getting a coffee & donuts for my co-workers one day. One sip into the coffee & they had me hooked - I was in heaven. Now it is the only kind of coffee we have in our house. It is pricy as well but oh so worth it and can be bought @ Costco for less. 
8) Victoria's Secret Minty Lip Shine - I am never without this stuff! Not only does it leave your lips feeling oh-so minty, but it also it delivers a shiny, clear, glassy look. The flavor freshens your breath with every inhale just like the tube says. It makes my lips tingle a bit, but not uncomfortably so & is not sticky like most lip-glosses. LOVE it!
1 comment:
Oooh, you may sell me on the lotion and the Bounce bar. I had to tell you though that I, too, am forming a new addiction to Dunkin Donuts coffee! That stuff may be the best coffee that I've ever tasted! I was even going to blog about it! LOL
Post a Comment