It is that time of year again. Time for "March Madness"! I become a "freak" this time of year. I eat, sleep & breathe NCAA men's basketball. During the weeks before the "madness" begins, I will spend countless hours researching the teams, reading what all the critics are saying about the teams & watch a lot of basketball in hopes that I make the right pics for my brackets. I have been in the top 3 for the last 3 years so I'm hoping I can take home the big prize this year. I'm not quite sure how I became this way. I am far more into it than Shane is.
It has been fun watching our beloved KS Jayhawks win game after game as well as watching them win the Big 12 Tournament. Now they are the #1 seed in the national tournament. We are hoping they can go all the way & rest assured, we will be watching!
Excuse me while I go fill out my bracket....
Rock chalk Jayhawk - GO KU :)
No comments:
Post a Comment