Sunday, March 28

For the Love

I love my husband....most days :) The days I find myself wanting to kill him are days like today when:
- he uses my expensive Egyptian bath towels to clean grease/dirt & dry off his truck then proceeds to throw the sopping wet towel(s) on the laundry room floor.

- he cleans out his reusable fuel filter in my kitchen sink. There's nothing like the smell of diesel fuel in the kitchen!
- he uses my good kitchen scissors to cut wire (he has 3 different wire cutters in his tool box)

- he sauders metal to metal on my glass kitchen table

- he uses my Dyson to vacuum things other than carpet

and when he constantly:

- uses my throw pillows & the blanket he has wrapped around himself as a napkin when he is eating. Thank goodness they are both machine washable!

- uses the kitchen island as his own personal desk & "dropping point" for his wallet, keys, hat, mail, lunch bag, etc. I haven't seen the counter on the island for weeks!

He definitely makes me crazy sometimes but I wouldn't trade him for the world. Despite these "faults", he has hundreds more positives that outweigh the negatives. And I'm sure if you ask him, he could come up with a few "faults" that I have that drive him crazy as well! Yes, I admit it - I have faults! You can't believe it can you!? :)


1 comment:

Desiree said...

Nope, I don't believe it - you're flawless! :-)