Today I was awarded a "Sweet Friend Award" by one of my blog friends - Desiree. I am super flattered & very much appreciative to be thought of as a "sweet friend"....especially from someone that I have never personally met!Upon receiving this award you are supposed to list 10 things that make you happy as well as assign this award to other blogger friends. So without further ado....
10 Things That Make Me Happy
1) Having my husband home at night after spending many nights alone while he traveled for work.
2) "Aunt Heather Time" with my nieces & nephews.
3) Hanging out with my wonderful girlfriends.
4) Driving the convertible with the top down.
5) The 45 min spent in a massage chair while I get pampered with a pedicure.
6) Walking through the door & being greeted with slobbery kisses & butt wiggles by my furry children :)
7) Road trips with my iPod playing my favorite music.
8) Waking up the next morning after being on call all night, thankful I didn't get called in.
9) Time spent with my family.
10) A piece of Stetson's Famous Cheesecake.
And I now pass this "Sweet Friend Award" along to other bloggers who make me happy:
A couple of these girls I have never even met but read their blogs daily & others are very dear friends of mine. I think they are all fabulous & are very deserving of a Sweet Friend Award :)
2 comments:
Thanks for the award!
Now if I could just get motivated to start blogging again, lol.
Wishing more good weather your way for top down convertible action!
ditto...thanks Suga. :) I actually seen it a while back, I am just trying to get motivated and do an actual post about it...I owe ya a list....and I will prevail. :)
Post a Comment