Wow - hard to believe it's that time of year again! Time to start fundraising for a cause that I truly believe in - March for Babies.I hate asking people for money but I am trying to convince myself to get over it by remembering that this money isn’t for me. It is being given to help the March of Dimes make sure that no more babies go through what so many of my friends have had to go through with their premature births. It’s money to help the March of Dimes make sure that no more parents have to deal with the unbearable grief that a family who has lost a baby have to deal with for the rest of their lives.
Just so you know, you all will be receiving an email from me this week on the subject, so when you do, please consider making a donation to the March of Dimes as every penny counts. It will even be posted on my Facebook. If you’ve already made a donation on behalf of myself or my team, thank you so much for your generosity.
Hugs,
HT :)
No comments:
Post a Comment