Top 2 Favorite Christmas Ornaments1) Kansas Jayhawk - I got this stained glass Jayhawk ornament for my husband back when we were dating. I didn't know much about KU pre-marriage but for the last 11 years I have become a huge fan & now this has become one of my favorite ornaments. It looks so pretty all lit up in front of the X-mas lights.
2) Lenox ornament: First Year in New Home - We got this as a gift when we moved into our 1st home together which was November 2003. It always makes me smile when I see it amongst all the ornaments & it brings back so many wonderful memories of our 1st year in our home.
1 comment:
Okay, giggling at your Lenox ornament. My "new home" ornament is far less classy. It's a dog with a key in his mouth that says "New Home 2004". I think I like the Lenox one better. :)
Post a Comment