Thursday, December 16

Rock Chalk Christmas 2010

Now this is someone with some serious Christmas & KU spirit:



For those that live in the KC area & want to make the drive, you can see this house at 4530 Larissa Drive in Lawrence, KS. For more information go here

3 comments:

Nickie said...

See now...even I think that is cool. :)

I hope you are feeling better.

Already dreaming of our "dream dinners" date. So ready. I think I have talked about it once a day since our lunch the other day. Right up my alley!!!

oh and thanks for the Christmas Card. Another year of an unanswered card...sorry. Yours was awesome!

Amy said...

That was awesome. And you know I bleed crimson and blue...

Love this year's card. Audrey said, "wow, they have 3 dogs? Heather and Shane are so lucky"

I'm thinking we've gotta find a pup in 2011.

;) amy

Desiree said...

How cool! I'm going to have to send this to my brother!