Saturday, December 4

X-mas Party #1

Our neighbors Ken & Keri hosted the 2nd Annual Jackson Christmas Party this evening & it was yet another fun & successful event! There was a plethera of dee-lish food, plenty of beverages to go around & many laughs shared by all.

We did the White Elephant gift exchange again this year purchasing gifts only from the "As Seen on TV" collection. There was some great gifts opened up & lots of "stealing" went on which made it even more fun! I ended up getting the Neck Slimmer. It is a device used to tighten the face & neck muscles for a reduced-slimmer neckline. There were many laughs from the crowd but I think secretly they were all a bit jealous that after using my gift, I will have a much slimmer looking jaw & neck line :)

Like last year, there was a prize for the BEST gift & Melissa walked away for the 2nd year in a row with the prize. As to not offend anyone, I can't post a picture of the actual gift but I can tell you it was something similiar to a leopard print Snuggie & was to be worn on a certain male body part. Do I need to explain any further??? It was hilarious to say the least...
Group photo of the girls

Me, Melissa & Erin

The girls practicing taking "self portraits" - after about 5 tries we got this one :)

After most of the crowd left, the remaining few of us decided to go to our favorite local dive bar - the Hideout. When we got there the place was packed with Spring Hill's finest so it made for great people watching. We had fun playing darts, dancing & socializing with the locals. We closed the place down & considered it another successful visit as much fun was had by all!

Me & Keri before leaving the Hideout - way too much to drink & way past our bedtime!

Thank you Jackson's for another fun event! Looking forward to another one next year :)

1 comment:

Keri said...

I think it took about three washes to get the smoke smell out of my hair. Seriously, wayyy too much fun! I am going to email you a photo of you and me dancing, very classy.