Saturday, December 4

Contest

If you look to the left of my blog you will see a picture of Santa holding my nephew Tanner & he is NOT a happy camper. This picture makes me LOL & so I found it appropriate to enter it into the Scared of Santa contest on our local Fox 4 News website - with my sisters' permission of course.

Now here is where I need y'alls help. It is kind of a pain in the butt to vote - AT FIRST - but after that it is quite simple. So PLEASE - I am pleading with you all to help a sista out & do some voting. The prize for winning is a $300 gift card to Price Chopper & a $200 gift card to a local automotive shop here in the Kansas City area.

Here is how you can place your vote:

1) Click on the picture to the left

2) Click on the registration tab

3) Fill out the info & submit

4) An email will be sent to you to confirm registration.

5) Open the email & click on the confirmation link. This will open a new window to the Fox 4 website.

6) Log in, click on page 4, find the picture that is title Scared of Santa (has my name taylorh522/city under it) & click on the vote button

7) type out the word scramble & click on "save vote"

That is it. Like I said, kind of a pain at first but an easy process. Voting will continue until Jan 2nd & you can place votes EVERY hour so be sure to bookmark the page & come back & vote often. You shouldn't have to keep logging in each time which makes it easy. Just repeat steps 6 & 7 everytime you vote.

Thank you very much to you all for your help! Hoping with your support I can win :)

No comments: