Monday, December 27

X-mas Party #4

Tonight I was supposed to be going over to my girlfriend Deb's house for the 4th & final Christmas party of the year with my girlfriends but the plans changed slightly. Instead, the x-mas party got moved to our favorite "happy hour" mexican restaurant - Rudy's! Why? Because my dear friend Deanna was in town & what better place to go than to our old stompin' grounds!

Deanna was home for the Christmas holiday & it was SO good to see her & catch up over margaritas while we reminisced about the good old days! Seeing her makes me miss her even more & it was sad to say our goodbyes & see her go :( HK & I are hoping to make it down to Austin, TX to see her in the spring! As always, we managed to get a few photos: L to R: HT, Deb, HK & Deanna
Oh how I love these girls :)

No comments: