For organization:
1) a daily planner - believe me when I say I would not be able to function without this. I lost it for 1 week last year & I was a psychotic mess! My calendar is my life! I work at 3 different hospitals, am on call & have a big "social" circle that is always meeting up for various fun activities. I use my planner to keep me from showing up at the wrong place, to let me know what nights I am on call & it alerts me to all my upcoming appointments. Plus it is nice to open it up & glance at the week ahead to see what I got going on! LOVE my calendar...
For cleaning:
For cleaning:2) Magic Eraser - I LOVE this little magic sponge! We have white wood-work, white doors & 2 slobbery English Bulldogs. Not a good combo. However, one little wipe with this white magical sponge & the wood-work & doors are sparkling white once again. I have even cleaned dirt/spots off the walls with these. Absolutely love them! 

5 comments:
love both!
I love both too! I can not live without my planner and the magic eraser is really magic :)
i have always wondered if those little magic erasers really work... guess i will have to get some now. i get a new planner every single year... but i never seem to make it past march before i start living off of post-it notes again... sigh.
I LOVE my planner, LOVE it. The husband is very irritated, though, that I won't use my Blackberry in lieu of it. I just get some comfort and satisfaction out of a written planner, though. Shopping for a new one each year is a highlight for me. Isn't that sad? :)
The magic eraser has worked great for me in my home too!
Post a Comment