I really like their designs more & more each year & their website is very easy to navigate! For being so budget friendly, these cards all look expensive & professionally done! After checking out all they have to offer, I have it narrowed down to about 6 cards. Here are a few that I really like:
found here
found here

found here
Last year I bought our holiday cards from them & were really pleased with how they turned out! I plan on ordering them from Shutterfly again this year & lucky for us bloggers, this year they have offered 50 free cards to anyone who blogs which is such a great deal & huge savings!! Dave Ramsey would be proud ;)
So bloggers head here to check out their 50 free card offer. Sign up, write up a blog post, & they are yours! It's such a great deal!!
I am getting so excited for Christmas this year! I think I may put the tree up before Thanksgiving or possibly the day after?!?
2 comments:
What a great idea! I might try being a grown-up and send out cards this year. :-)
You beat me to it! LOL My Shutterfly commercial is coming soon...
That's a darn good deal, 50 free cards!
Post a Comment