1) our English Bulldog Bentley (aka: Bubba) - for our 1st year anniversary, we decided to skip the "gifts" to each other & instead put that money towards adding an English Bulldog to our family. It was by far thee most fabulous gift we could have ever gotten each other & he has brought us so many years of unconditional love & happiness. I mean come on....just look at that face:
For our 2nd anniversary, I managed to talk Shane into getting a sister for Bubba - our sweet Millie:
She was definitely the 2nd best gift I ever got :) She LOVES her mama & is the sweetest dog ever!
2) my iPod - my husband got me this iPod for my birthday a couple of years ago & I absolutely love this little piece of technology. I downloaded every CD I ever owned & put it in my iPod & have downloaded tons of songs off of iTunes as well. I think I have 2900+ songs on it right now! I plug it into my car & press "shuffle" on my way to work, I listen to it while cleaning the house, doing yard work, sitting outside on the patio, working out - there's not much that I don't do without my iPod around!



7 comments:
Wow! Love your blog!! I'm following you!!
Kristin :)
Keenly Kristin
I put my doggies as one of my favorite gifts as well. I do love my iPod too though :)
Baahhh how stinkin cute is he?!
I love your bulldog he is adorable!
What a sweet picture of your dog.
HI there! I am your newest follower. I love finding new blogs and yours is lovely. You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com
Take a *peek* at my giveaways if you stop by. Everything is handmade and gorgeous!!
How cute! We also have a bulldog that we adore
What a darling dog!
Post a Comment