So imagine how sad I was to discover this morning that all the Duds were gone :( It was a blessing actually because I really need to lay off the Halloween candy. I am beginning to see Duds developing on my left cheek!Fast forward to today after work. I headed over to Target to get a couple of things & I had to walk through the "seasonal candy" aisle to get to where I was going. To my delight, there on the shelf right at eye-level were Halloween bags of Milk Duds - 30% off - which made them $1.88 a bag. Seriously, how can I turn that down!? Somehow 3 bags made it into my basket but by the time I went to pay, I came back to reality & only 2 bags made it onto the conveyer belt.
Damn you Target for putting these chocolatey caramal balls on sale & making them that much more irresistable!
No comments:
Post a Comment